Website Byker Hall Care Centre
Byker Hall Care Centre is a residential and nursing care home in Byker, Newcastle. Part of family run company Enhanced Care Group offers high quality residential, nursing and dementia care across the north-east.
We are looking for care assistants to join our family and be proud to be part of the team. Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own – could this be you?
What we need from you?
Above all we want someone to have Passion, show Respect, provide Trust, ooze Pride and settle into our care Family with ease.
Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or above is preferred but not essential.
An interest in working within a caring Home, a desire to make someone’s day special and the ability to communicate well with others.
- Provide highest possible levels of care with compassion and understanding when supporting and assisting our residents.
- Ensuring that our residents retain their dignity and comfort at all times.
- Deliver personal care and any other night-time support.
- Perform regular night checks and assist our residents during the night as directed by our Senior Staff Team and Home Manager.
- Update care planning needs via electronic system adapting to the needs of our residents
What is in it for you?
- Training Support
- Development Opportunities
- Uniform is provided
- DBS paid for.
- Double time paid on Bank Holidays
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Company Events
- Refer a Friend Scheme; earn £200 per successful candidate*
- On-site parking
- Discounted snacks and refreshments whilst on shift
- NEST pension plan
- Rewards for 5,10,15,20 and 25 years
- Both doses of the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Staff testing when required.
- PPE worn by staff as per Government Guidelines.
Salary: £9.75 per hour